Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Been a While

Hello again,

It's been a while since I've updated. I haven't felt like I've had much to say lately. Most of my updates would be about how I haven't had a life since school started. However, some good events have happened.

Last weekend was a great one. Chris and I savored having our house to ourselves for the first time in 6 weeks and we went to the Pet Fair with Coop, to Meadowbrook park, we cooked two amazing meals and enjoyed two meals out.



On Sept. 27th- Cooper officially has lived with us for one whole year. He is such a good family member. He is such a good friend to me. Also, that day Chili's was doing a fundraiser for St. Jude's Children's Home and 100% of sales went to the hospital. Last year, they raised $30 million. Stephanie met up with me and I really enjoyed catching up with her. I've got a super great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment