Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good weekend

Friday night was like a fairy tale come ture. I got to eat out at TGIFridays with the family: Rose, Michael, Stephanie, Olivia & Vivian. We went to the Hilton Garden Inn where Rose was staying and swam in their heated pool. As I sat in the jacuzzi, huge snowflakes began falling to the ground. I could watch them from the comfort of the tub. I really enjoyed it. The drive home was a bit long due to inexperienced drivers in the snow.

Saturday was pretty nice in that I got to go out to eat with the hubby. We ate at at the Great Impasta and I enjoyed the meal with my bubbling Moscati to wash it down.

Sunday, Chris and I spent a few hours in the kitchen making healthy meals that lasted all week. We made spaghetti with whole grain noodles, ground turkey, zucchini and squash. We also made turkey & veggie chili. What a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment