Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blessings...

I've been blessed with a new job!  I'm very excited to start in less than a month!  I wanted to give you a tour of my new "digs".  I plan on spending many hours here for the next year!

I took a job at Heritage Junior High.  I didn't really know what to expect when I accepted it. I found that I have one GIANT classroom.  And my FAVORITE part is the koi pond complete with waterfall feature just outside the window.  It even has a tree so I get to hear the birds chirping and the water running... ahhh!!  So nice.  Take a listen on the video below! 


I plan on getting in there tomorrow to put some things up and make it more home like!

View from desk- looking at dry erase board and exit
View from opposite side of wall
Panoramic of my bookshelfs!!
My favorite part... this is the view out my window!

No comments:

Post a Comment