Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday

Today was the 6th-7th grade field trip to Homer Lake.  I had a pretty great afternoon and I really loved it!  I got to go hiking, play volleyball and play frisbee.

When I got home, I was pretty tired and I wanted to take a nap.  But, Cooper had other plans, he wanted to go on a long walk.  So, we compromised and we got to play with the neighbor dog.  After Cooper was thoroughly covered in dog slobber, I decided to give him a bath and a hair cut.  I actually just paid $45 to get it done professionally just three weeks ago. I was super bummed when I picked him up because it didn't hardly look like they touched him.  So, I took a whack at him and he is looking much better.
Before

Before

Just a tiny bit of the hair that I trimmed off

After- so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment