Monday, July 15, 2013

Girl's weekend

Back in college my five closest college classmates/roommates committed to staying in touch frequently after college was out. And four weddings later and a baby, we still get together about 3 times per year.  I'd say that is pretty awesome since we are about 3 hours apart from each other.  This gathering took place at my stomping grounds.  I took the girls to Courier Cafe, Crystal Lake park, City Girl's Frozen Yogurt and Destihl in downtown Champaign.  We had a blast having girl talk.  I forgot how it can be to just be with girls and laughing and having a good time.  Sunday we had fun too.  We experienced La Peeps amazing breakfast menu as well as a fun maternity & a friend photo shoot.  Here are some pictures from our fun weekend.

(click to enlarge)
Elli (9 mos) She joined the girl's weekend for a few hours






No comments:

Post a Comment