Monday, February 3, 2014

A "Beary Good" Time!

Hostess for the mostest, Stephanie Painter, throws one heck of a party!  When she goes theme, she goes all out!!  Let me start by telling you that when it comes to "big decisions" such as a nursery theme; I over-analyze and become uber-indecisive.  So, I was inspired by a pinterest picture (below) to do a teddy bear themed nursery.  What was the problem?  I couldn't find anything I like after scouring the internet for weeks.  Instead about Babyland they had this adorable zoo animal theme that I fell in love with.  After much debate, I went with teddy bear.  (Only to later go with sports because of a craigslist score.)


Anywho, Stephanie knew of  my debate but needed a theme for the shower so I shared with her my extreme love for all things teddy. So, she ran with it!  I love how the shower turned out and I was amazed by how many people made it out to celebrate despite the winter weather trying to slow things down.

The party went fabulously with some of my closest friends in attendance. I got to show the beginnings of the nursery and we played some fun games.  Stephanie had the cutest party favors!  Check out some images from the day.  Our little man is so extremely blessed and he doesn't even know it yet but Chris and I sure feel it!

Even the water bottles & cups were adorned with Stephanie's awesomeness

"Cub-cakes"

Food that polar bears would love! ;-)

Northwood bears got to eat too!!

Centerpiece

So many gifts!!




There were so many little ones at this party! ;-)








No comments:

Post a Comment