Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring Break... so far...

It is nice to get a break from my full time job!  I wish I was one of those families that went away going to somewhere warm and tropical.  Alas, my week has been spent working.  I am working on my photography job.  I actually am blessed with an amazing daycare that I feel comfortable dropping Caleb off at so I can get some work done.  {Although I did have to fight off guilt so far each day.} Here is a breakdown of how my week has gone...

Monday-
Caleb was up at 7:30 for some serious play time!  We had a lot of fun.  I put him down for a nap just after ten and he slept til a bit after noon.  I dropped him off at daycare around 1.  When I got back home around 1:30, I edited pictures.  I got 1.5 sessions done today while Caleb either napped or was at daycare.  I picked him up just before 5 and we had a great evening together.  He is all about staying up late these days so I think we both went to bed just after 10.

Tuesday-

I wanted to get more done today so I dropped him off before his first nap.  I predominantly organized things and prepared papers for this weekend's upcoming easter mini session I'm running.  I also watched some of Orphan Black Season 2- this show is so bad but addicting!  The day went quick and I was off to get Caleb and meet Grandmom (Rose) for dinner.

Wed-

Lisa drove 3 hours to come visit.  We hung out here, I cooked some meals. We went shopping on the impossible mission of finding cute boy clothes (why do they have 5 billion options for girls and just two for boys?) and the even more impossible mission of getting items for an upcoming puppy-themed birthday party I am throwing. We came back and hung out and ate dinner- yay freezer meals!
I think he was overwhelmed by all this food- Homemade meatballs, spaghetti and garlic bread!

Thursday-
Caleb started waking at 8 and to my delight that was what woke me up. {I seriously can't wait til summer break when this is the norm.}  I had time to shower and get dressed before he was up.  We played and ate and daddy took him to daycare at 11.  I have been working basically non-stop on photography or cleaning.  Our garage smells like spray paint and my upstairs smells like bleach.

Tomorrow I may figure out something fun for Caleb and I to do but I don't know what that will be just yet.

before

during

before

during

after

got to soak up that sun on those cloth diapers

curly hair- this picture doesn't show just how curly it is

the disaster of a bathroom before
after some serious cleaning
close up of the disaster

ahh... much better




No comments:

Post a Comment