Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another great weekend

Friday turned out to be a fantastic day because I passed my PBF test with 100% and then got out 4 hours early. I then went garage-saling... which I fell in love with doing this summer. I ACTUALLY found pants in Chris' size at a garage sale that were barely worn- this is a small miracle!! Carah came over and entertained me for a while- we swam, ate out, and watched Good Will Hunting. This was the first time I had seen this movie and I loved it!

Saturday, I spent most of the day hanging out with the Painters and we got to eat out- alot! I got to go to Cocomero for the second time ever- great ice cream!!!


Today, Chris and I had a fun day enjoying the weather which felt absolutely beautiful after it was 110 yesterday! After church, we at out at V. Picasso and he really liked Tapas. I'm hoping for a relaxing, yet productive, week. I am also hoping to hear some interview offers as I applied to a few schools yesterday! Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. * I'm thinking about making our house color scheme like Cocomero... whatcha think?

    ReplyDelete