Thursday, July 22, 2010

First blog

Hi happy readers! This is my first blog using blogspot. I plan to occassionally update events going on in my life. Hopefully, it will be somewhat interesting to read.

Currently, I am in my office and I've just gotten back from taken Cooper on a walk. I am taking a brain break, aka procrastinating, studying for a test tomorrow. I am wanting to become PBF certified. This stands for Positive Behavior Facilitation. This is a philosophy for teaching and living life that leads myself and others to choose behavior change. As a teacher, this is very important as the alternative is to manage behavior and put out fires. I'm hoping this makes a little sense, but I am very tired.

This summer has been so blessed! I am sad that there are only 3 weeks remaining. I am still looking for a job and God only knows where that'll be. Ideally, it will be in a self-contained Elementary school where I have my OWN classroom. However, as long as I've got support from others, I'd be happy to have a fulfilling job, pay check and insurance.

Well that is all for the first post, but hopefully there will be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment