Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sick

I woke up Sat morning with a horrible headache, runny nose and sore throat. I had to cancel my fun plans to have a double date as well as all the errands that were going to be done.  Sunday, brought no relief. In fact, I didn't wake up til 1pm and went back to sleep for a couple of hours late afternoon  At this point, I had a nose running like a faucet and very sore muscles.  Since I had Monday off, I went to bed at midnight.  Monday morning came around 10 am for me when I finally decided to get out of bed.  I ran a couple of errands (car repair and oil change) and I decided that my Tylenol Cold and Sinus were simply not doing the trick.  I ran into Target to get some other drugs and I bumped into a friend.  She suggested taking allergy meds which I tried late last night.  While the drugs did relieve the constant nose drippage, they did nothing for the pressure on my face and temples.  So, today when I woke up with a horrid headache for day # 4 I decided there was no way I was going to work.  I got up, typed sub plans, drove to meet my car pool lady so she could deliver the plans and came home and went back to bed.  I was very torn about my decision until I didn't wake back up until 2 pm.  Whatever this bug, it is sure kicking my butt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment