Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Blizzard

Day 1-  Chris and I went grocery shopping and were not only prepared but possibly looking forward to being snowed in together.  Church was closed. No worries, I made several crock pot meals over the snow days.  With the feels like temp being -40 and the visibility being very low, we were shocked when our door bell rang.  A girl got herself "beached" in the snow and Chris got to go dig her out... brr...




Day 2- No school for me = no surprise! Chris had to go to work even though I thought that it was just ridiculous.  It took over an hour for a very nice gentleman to get him out of our driveway using a snowblower.  I got to stay home with my pup and enjoy my warm house.



Day 3- Chris went into work early and got home at 3 am.   Those UPS workers get no relief this time of year.  I attempted to update the baby registry but Target's website wasn't cooperative.  





No comments:

Post a Comment