Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dan & Teresa's wedding 1-11-14

Lately, Chris has been working his toosh off.  I hadn't seen the guy in over a week.  He has put in 15 hours days (and he is salaried so no overtime).  One night he got home at 3 in the morning after being at work since like 9-10 am.  So, needless to say, I've missed him!

Saturday felt like my perfect day.  I woke up with Chris at my side (a rare occasion) and he helped me set up for a photo shoot.  Following the session of a super adorable six-month old, we had lunch (leftovers- did I mention I've been cooking a lot lately) with my dad who stopped by to help us go pick up a crib I scored on Craigslist.  The people were selling a sleigh style, cherry colored crib and a changing table for a great price and also threw in a diaper genie, changing pad, high chair AND Pottery barn bedding (complete with adequate stains- but hey, it was free).

After we picked up the baby furniture, Chris took a quick dose while I cleaned up the crib a bit.  We got dolled up to go to a wedding and had a great date night together!  All of our time together on Saturday simply meant the world to me.  Now for some blurry cell phone pictures to remember the night:

Chris' high school friends




 Sometimes he can still give me butterflies!


No comments:

Post a Comment