Sunday, September 28, 2014

Wedding bells are ringing!

Heather and Vince finally tied the knot!!

We got to celebrate their special day with them. I was nervous taking a 5 month old but Caleb was a dream!  He was happy all day and despite barely napping, he was as pleasant as could be.  I think he just didn't want to miss a thing with all the people and loud noise to take in.

Break down of Heather's wedding.

2 PM- get married.  It was a short, simple ceremony.  Heather looked stunning!  We had 3.5 hours until the reception began. Many of us went back to Lilian's place where she announced some pretty big news!  Think bun in an oven! Shhh!!  We had a really good time hanging out with each other.  I wish we lived closer to each other so we could visit more often.  I'm so happy for all my friends- getting good jobs, houses, married, having babies.  Man, it's like we are in our late 20s, early 30s these days.

Heather's reception started late.  Cocktail hour began at 6; they had open bar and slideshows playing. They had a nice peacock wall art to sign.  I thought that was a neat idea because they can display the art in their home and remember their guests from their big day!  The doors finally opened around 7:15 to be seated.  Dinner was served at 8 and the first dance was around 10 or so I believe.   We did the reception-y things and enjoyed the photo booth pictures. Overall it was a great wedding and I couldn't be happier for the couple!
ready for his three hour drive










No comments:

Post a Comment