Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Official Day of Spring Break

Today was fun, I took Teresa to ISU. We got to see the new Rec Center, got registered for some classes, checked out her future home- Atkin/Colby, and walked everywhere. She got her id and we ate lunch at Lucca's. I think this is just the start of some fun memories at ISU together!


The entrance to the Rec Center is where I used to live (Dunn-Barton). It now has a Jamba Juice.


This is the 3-story rock climbing wall that Teresa can't wait to try out!


Teresa is practicing for all those walks on the third floor track she'll have to take to relieve school stress!


This is the amazing pool that I am totally using when I come visit!


And, this is for any old ISU-goer, how things have changed!



The views from Atkin-Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment