Saturday, March 5, 2011

What a day!

I got up early this morning to hit up Judah's Christian's dollar sale. Proceeds helped senior class go on Puerto Rico mission trip in sring.

I got a few new shirts, Chris got a new shirt, tie, and workout pants, and Gideon got a few new outfits and a hat! I got flip-flops too but they don't fit... bummer! All for... wait for it... $10.

Anyway, Jessi came with me and she got some new things too! We went shopping and she found some centerpiece flowers (on sale, half-off) for her October wedding.

We got to visit baby Gideon and family too and Chris joined us for that and some Panera lunch. I'd say it's been a fun day!! I've been getting some things done for school and I'm looking forward to Monicals tonight with the hubby!!

I'm also happy about M4 (Marriage, Meals, Mentors and More) tomorrow! A new small group Chris and I can actually do together- even with our schedule)

I just wish that the weekend didn't go so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment