Sunday, June 5, 2011

First Full Day in Vegas- Sunday May 5

Chris, Rose, and I explored “The Strip”. We visited Aria and I won $27.50 there.



We met up with the rest of the gang inside of Caesar’s Palace where we had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, yum!! They had a nice aquarium and Olivia and I scoped it out. We got to see a free show and I used my winnings to buy a cute dress at H&M. Rose, Mike and the babies went back and Jim, Steph, Chris and I walked around discovering more. We also stopped to enjoy Ghiradelli ice cream and explored lots of sites. We went to see the dolphin tank but decided to wait for the kids to see it.
We went to see Penn & Teller in the evening then walked through the Venetian and had a yummy Italian pizza. We got to go blow some money at the slots. I should’ve stopped when I won $5 but I kept going and ended up losing $15. Sad!! All in all the day was fun and we ended up back at home at 2am.









No comments:

Post a Comment