Friday, June 3, 2011

And, we're off!

Summer began yesterday at 11am when I got home from work. School is out for summer!

Yesterday turned out to be a fairly productive day. I got three scrapbook pages done and am halfway through "The Curse of the Titans." And, all the dishes magically got done and floors got swept. We have that "fairy" as Chris calls it at our house.

Today I've been eating leftovers, doing laundry, packing, shopping and maybe some more scrapbooking. The whole "Extreme Couponing" class was a flop because they were out of coupons when I got there and the place (County Market) was really too noisy to hear anything. Since I was parked in a permit only parking I just left empty-handed. Oh well.

So, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. I am a bit anxious about being away from my baby, Cooper, for so long but I imagine the trip will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment