Friday, June 17, 2011

Savings, Sailfin and Poo?? Oh My!!

Day #5 of babysitting Michael went like this...

10am- Michael arrives at our house. We make a plan to go to the library but on the way stop at a nearby garage sale. I found a "too good to pass up" book shelf and I wanted to bring it home then in case we found anymore goodies on the way. Well, this is when that anonymous dog that left a generous donation (unbeknowst to Michael) in our yard comes into play. Well, Michael did step in this 'generous donation' so he got to walk around to the backyard and get sprayed down with a hose. This caused his shoes to be quite wet and we stayed home to let the shoes dry out for about an hour.

We did make it out to the library and I am pleased that he is also a Percy Jackson fan! (Did I mention I'm totally in LOVE with these books?)

We made a trip to CVS, which made it onto my FB page where I shopped competitevely with my cousin Michael. Lets just say that one of us blew the other "out of the water". I'll update about this at a later time. I also bumped into (figuratively of course) our mutual grandma in the parking lot!

From there, we got to go to Sailfin. Turns out, he has never gone there before! I LOVE this place. I'd totally have a fish tank if it was entirely maintenance free... but as I've learned, I'd be doing all the "maintaining." So, I'm happy to let them take care of the sea creatures while I just occassionally take a look.

Here are some pictures of the visit.







No comments:

Post a Comment