Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is Christmas in my family.  We have a large family gathering on my mother's side.  We start by having a Thanksgiving style dinner with a huge variety of foods.  My grandmother made an amazing beef roast! I'll have to find out where that came from; it was AMAZING!  Did I already mention that? lol

The gang is growing in size!  My sister announced her engagement!

My handsome hubby!


Teresa and I


My aunt and cousin

Yep, that is right, my little cousins are all hanging out at the bar! ;-)


Well, the good news is that I know that Chris's reflectors really do work.

Grandma and I

Siblings and cousins

Being themselves

Christina and I

Mom and Dad

Just hanging out!

Anyways, we left for mass and afterwards the present opening begins.  It is always fun to see my younger cousins getting so excited about their gifts.  We had a very nice Christmas again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment