Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Week 3 Gratitude Journal

I have so much to be thankful for. I like reflecting on this weekly!

1. I'm thankful for trying new foods- I used to be a terribly picky eater but my palette has broadened (slightly) and I can try new foods.  My new kick is sushi rolls! Oishi and My Thai are reaping the benefits!  YUM!!

2. Great co-workers!  I really enjoy them this year!  So much fun!  I've had many great co-workers over the years!

3. Time- because my job fits me better this year, I have time to do the things I love more too!

4.  Photo props- I'm kind of becoming a junkie!  Yikes, hold me back from all the cuteness!

5. Blogs- I follow many and it is neat to see how others function in the world.

6. Education- I like that I can continue my education daily by learning from other great co-workers as well as my students (as well as by preparing lessons).

7. I'm grateful for vacation days!  I'm thrilled to have a day off to just catch up! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you ever need more photo props (headbands, knitted items). I always provide them free in return for a few pictures I can use in my etsy store. :)

    ReplyDelete