Sunday, May 25, 2014

Date Night

My mom and dad came by ensuring that Chris and I could get a date night in.  Caleb is 5.5 weeks old so it is really pretty neat that we already got this opportunity. We decided to go to KoFusion.  It was dollar sushi and I hadn't had sushi in about 10 months.  While I wasn't as thrilled with what I ordered as I would've liked; it was strangely liberating to get out for an hour or so.  (Yet, I also couldn't wait to get back to my little one.) Since we came back so quickly and Caleb was passed out on Grandma; Chris and I took the opportunity to clean the house a bit.  I didn't want my client coming in the next day thinking I'm a total slob. However, household cleaning has dropped dramatically on my priorities these days.

Take a peek at Chris' awesome flaming dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment