Monday, May 12, 2014

First Mother's Day Marathon

I had a really nice first mother's day!  Chris Caleb sent me chocolate covered strawberries that were simply amazing!  {Caleb is so advanced for his age!}  Chris even took most of the night shifts with little guy so I could get some rest!

We went to Ivesdale for a Flavin family brunch.  It was so nice!!
My family sans the Myers


4 generations

Then we went home for a bit and took a much needed family nap- all 3 of us!  After our nap, we were on to the next event- Reinhart family dinner. 

an appropriate paci for the day

Great grandma!

Finally, went to Rose & Jim's for some time with the other grandparents.  It was a great day!!

Wishing these two beautiful women a very special Mother's day!  They have both shown me so much love over the years! Words can't express my gratitude for these amazing ladies!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment