Friday, August 8, 2014

Bringing on a new adventure...


Today is the last day of my twenties.  I find myself strangely sentimental today. I just think of how every one of my goals I set for myself have come to fruition.  I am blessed beyond measure!

If you would have told me when I was 10 or heck even 20 that I'd be married to my dream man, doing jobs I love (teaching and photography), living in a nice home, driving cars that are paid off and had a fantastic baby boy- I would have never believed it.  I don't feel like 30 is old anymore so clearly that tells you my age! ;-) (I so clearly recall in the early 20s when 30 was old.) I look forward to what is to come and I think I better set some big goals for myself so that they can also come true!  I am thankful for the loving supportive family that God blessed me with by birth and for the amazing family that continues to bless me daily that I acquired through marriage.  I am thankful for my health.  I am thankful for my dog.  I am thankful for my precious son! I am oh so thankful!

#blessedbeyondmeasure


No comments:

Post a Comment