Friday, August 15, 2014

Saying goodbye is hard to do

For the past two years I have had the pleasure of working for Heritage school district.  I really enjoyed my experience there and my students.  This year I had an opportunity to work closer to home and even bring in more money for the family so I took it.  I've cried every day though because I knew I was trading in a lot of things and I didn't even get to say goodbye to my students or co-workers.  I was hired exactly one week before school started so there wasn't really much time to prepare.  They started me on new teacher orientation Wed-Friday 8-3:30 so that also abbreviated my summer and my last week to really bond with my baby boy.  I spent Friday evening in my classroom with Chris and my parents cleaning it out.  I cried, I cried a lot!  Here is what my room looks like all packed up in a truck.  This isn't even including what was in my car or mom's van.  And the other pictures are what my kitchen now looks like too.







No comments:

Post a Comment