Thursday, November 20, 2014

Adhesion

Becoming a parent has had many joys and new discoveries.  I love being a mom more than anything. Tuesday night after bathing Caleb I discovered that he had a very red tip of his penis. I cleaned it and put ointment on it and it did not seem better in the morning.  I asked Chris to apply it throughout the day and he did.  When I checked yesterday evening it was still not improved.

This morning the doctor informed Chris that it was "adhesion" and prescribed a mild topical steroid to treat the inflammation.  Let me tell you that it was not a thing I would have previously heard of.

I may have shed several tears this morning at work.  Sometimes I just want to be able to be mommy. I want to stay home and nurse my baby back to health and to be there for his appointments.  I am terribly fortunate though that his daddy's schedule allows him to take him to impromptu appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment