Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy birthday mom

Birthday Celebration #1:

Mom's birthday is November 18 and we got to celebrate together twice.  Sunday night we had a party at my house.  We had a lot of fun with everyone over and enjoyed some freshly made pizza from Papa Johns! ;-)  It was fun playing with the nephew and enjoying family company!  Everyone sure can get Caleb to giggle!



Birthday Celebration #2:

Birthday dinner at Attie's

Ben, Teresa, Grandma, Dad, Mom, Caleb and I enjoyed some food and conversation at Attie's in Urbana.  Unfortantely, we did not enjoy winning the drawing because they didn't call my name-- but that is another story.  Caleb really likes Grandpa and can just get to giggling with him.  He seemed to enjoy all the big screens too.

Birthday Celebration # 3:

I got these texts today at work.  Mom ate out with her sisters and mom.  Since she was watching Caleb for me today he got to go along.





No comments:

Post a Comment