Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hawaii- Jan 23

Sunday Beautiful Sunday!

Again, I was up before 8am and ready to face this wonderful day. How do I prep for the day? With sunscreen and swim suit on hand of course! We took a few shots of the resort on the walk to the pool check it out!










We stayed poolside for about 2-3 hours and then when Rose and Jim came back, we went of to the Hilton Lagoon. It was beautiful and Jim and I got to make a new friend!







Here is where we spotted a few whales (poolside) hanging in the Pacific. I stayed a little longer than others to watch and got to see one come completely out of the water, it's tale curled under it's side! So COOL! If you look close enough- you can see water spouting from- that's right, whales!!




While we were there, Jim and I decided that we must try the water-slide out. And, BRRR that water was very cold!!!




We came back from the Hilton pool/lagoon/beach combo early like 4 so we could get cleaned up for our Luau. I'll post more about the Luau in my next entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment