Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jan.23- Luau

I have to say, this luau food wasn't my "cup of tea" so to speak. They had a whole hog that they roast and then shredded the meat inside and you just scooped it right out of the pig. (Food not pictured) They explained a lot of their food and how it was so delicious. I got brave enough to put a lot of it on my plate, but a lot of it just couldn't go in my mouth... looked too gross (octopus, beef wrapped in tea leaves). But, we had 2 drinks included and we all discovered Hawaii's lava flow drink which we really liked! Jim especially- see! ;-)



After dinner, the breeze picked up and so did the show. Chris got invited up to stage... as did I!






See some clips of the night's festivities below.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie
    these are great pictures. Thanks for putting them up!!! You are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete