Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hawaii- Jan 25

Tuesday was our last day in Hawaii. I truly didn't want to leave. We spent the morning hanging poolside, then did the late check out at noon. We ate lunch at the resort and had an entertaining Billy something that was telling me the best way to get a job in Hawaii. Oh, I could dream!!

Rose and I took a Hula class, I really enjoyed it and just wish I could remember more!


We went to A-bay beach. I have to say this way by far the nicest beach we visited as you can tell by the billion pics of me to follow!















We ended the day with a great dinner at sunset. But, the sunset was only beautiful for about five minutes then the grand picturesqueness totally slipped away!



We flew out late at night, I begged the TSA people to find a mistake on my ticket but they failed me and I had to get on the plane. Let me tell you that I truly could of abandoned my life in Illinois and just been a hobo in Hawaii. I think I would truly be happy doing just that, at least during winter. I'll post next about what I came home too! But, Cooper was sure happy to see me! ;-)

2 comments: