Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chilis with Megan

On Thursday night I had dinner at Chili's with Megan, it's always fun to catch up with her. It was just one day after her birthday so it was nice to celebrate! I'm jealous of her upcoming trip to Tennessee.

After dinner, I went to Party City and bought a Halloween costume. I'd been eye-balling it for a while but I didn't plan to get it. I also bought goodies to make my students a treat bag (candy-free) for Halloween. We actually have school that day... booo!! (I do realize the irony of that phrase.) I bought them cute little treat bags with small plastic jack-o-lantern book marks, erasers, mini activity pads, and a squishy eyeball. I even splurged and bought them the Smarties candy, get it? ;-) I'll have to take a picture of the cuteness and post it later!


No comments:

Post a Comment