Monday, October 3, 2011

Something to blog about...

Friday night, my brother and I watched Nakita, our fave show.

Chris' friend came from Texas for a class reunion. He needed a place to crash so he stayed at our place on Friday and Saturday night. Friday night we sat around talking til 1 am. I couldn't stay up longer so I went to bed.

Sat, Chris and I went to Curtis Orchard which seemed to be the place to be at that time of day. We waited in line for at least 20 minutes to get lunch. I highly recommend the pulled pork bbq sandwich- delish! I want the recipe!! We got all the goodies- apple donuts, apple cider, fuji apples, and a pumpkin. Good times!

20 min line...

getting served yumminess

The day was perfect for a walk so we went to a nearby park- Robeson Park. This is where Cooper had his first encounter with squirrels; and where he nearly scared me to death as he ran towards a busy street in pursuit of one. I told him that he could never scare me like that again.










Images of Fall (above)

Chris and I went to pick up my car from Farm & Fleet and we stopped at PetSmart to get Cooper a costume- he'll be cute!!

We went to Jupiters 2 for dinner and fun! I think Jonathan, Chris' friend enjoyed it. I enjoyed playing skii ball and air hockey and winning some prizes for my classroom.


Chris and Jonathan playing Sega

On Sunday, I did some school work. Chris (my sister's boyfriend) and Christina stopped by for a quick visit. Then, I met Rose and Jim at Biaggi's for a quick visit. Jim came back for a haircut.

Overall a very fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment