Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday Fun!

Chris and I were both blessed to have Friday off so we...
1) Slept in
2) Cleaned the house a little
3) Played outside with Cooper for a bit
Then, my sister came to town and she and I went shopping at Gordmans, Maurices, and at the mall.  We had a great time!  I even bumped into my friend Caity at Maurices where we got to hang out for a bit!  We had P-T conferences at work and I took all my makeup to work so unfortunately, I left it all there and had none.  So, Teresa and I got our eyes done at Sephora and we were looking cute for the night!
Chris took me out to eat at LongHorn Steakhouse. Truely, I had little desire to eat there but it was REALLY good.
I ordered the Strawberry Pecan Salad, Flo's Filet (7oz steak) and Lobster Tail with mashed potatoes along with an awesome Peach Tea Sangria... everything was AMAZING.  I don't know if it was the best steak flavor I've ever had but it was definitely the most "melt-in-your mouth" moist steak ever!!   I took pictures to document the experience.
Then, Chris wanted to go see the movie, "In Time" and while I thought I'd totally hate it by about minute 10, turns out it was pretty good.  So overall, I give Chris 4 stars for our date night (out of 5).  ;-)
But, it felt so good to get to spend a Friday night with him!!




No comments:

Post a Comment