Sunday, February 12, 2012

Crossroads

I'm at a crossroads in my life.  I'd like to get a better paying job in town and I'm torn between getting a new house or staying put.

Pros of moving would be that we'd have a bigger house that we could eventually grow into to. ;-)  But the con is that it would cost more and I'm a frugal girl that wants to be totally debt-free.  Chris likes the idea of moving since our place has gone up in value and likely we'd make money on the sale.  But, looking around at the market, there are a lot of places that I love that aren't also expensive.  So, I'm open to input from friends... thus this post.

Also, it'd be great if you could spread via word of mouth that a cute 3 BD, 2.5 BA townhouse with a full finished basement and no association fees in a nice location in Champaign will likely be on the market. If someone was willing to pay us without a realtor, I think I wouldn't hesitate to spend hours debating on which house could best suit my future needs.  So, if you know someone, don't hesitate to connect them with me! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment