Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This weekend...

This weekend has been great!  I got to spend a bit of time with Michael & Stephanie Friday night.  Saturday, I went to Mattoon to get some deals at the scrapbook store.  We had a nice lunch with Rose and Jim at a Mexican restaurant.  We spent the afternoon with my dad and brother singing along with Rock Band.  Then, Grandma, Dad and I ate out at Pizza Hut.  Sunday, Chris and I enjoyed church and went looking in Savoy and Urbana for houses.  I found a house I could see my entire future in, located in Urbana.  We'll see where the road takes us...

Sunday evening, Chris and I enjoyed pizza compliments of Papa Johns!!  Monday I had the day off.  We showed the realtor our place, I got a lot of grading done, I worked on my resume and I ran some errands.  I shopped at Staples and I was paid $17 to take these items home! ;-)  That is my type of shopping!!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment