Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kelly Clarkson Date Night

I have a confession to make... in high school I absolutely loved Kelly Clarkson. I liked her because of Idol but my true love came when her song "Break Away" came out. I felt that was my theme song... I was going to break away from my hometown and life and do great things. So, when I heard she was coming to town, I thought "why not?" Of course, I had to go out and buy her cd because I hadn't really listened to her much lately. So, after listening to her cd, I realized I can't relate to her life of being a single girl with trust issues about men but I totally could relate to her song, "The Sun Will Rise". The song kind of summarized my journey this year...
 

But, she didn't sing it at the concert. We still had a great time being surrounded by a diverse crowd of fans. I was amazed once again by that girl's vocals!! She has pipes! I really enjoyed listening and viewing the various backdrops. I've included a few pictures below but they don't do it justice to how stunning the stage lights could be.
Duo with projection of Jason Aldean

No comments:

Post a Comment