Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fusion of Family, Food and Fun

So, I've never been to Ko Fusion.  I think it is a product of the fact that I hear it is sushi and it is expensive.  But, dinner was really really good.  I ordered shrimp stir fry and sampled some of Stephanie's cooked shrimp roll.  I enjoyed the food. My father-in-law treated.  I got to play with my niece and nephew quite a bit.  They are just so stinking cute!!  Olivia and I walked around looking at the "waterfall" and aquarium.   We also enjoyed going to the bathroom simply because we could walk through the beads!  I wish I took pictures to show what a nice ambiance the place has (so insert image stolen from google search).
  Afterward, I tried things from Cold Stone's Hot Stone menu.  I got the equivalent of a "lava flow"  it was quite nice too!  That is quite the royal treatment for simply giving a haircut!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment