Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring break recap

Spring break was fabulous.... here are my highlights...

Friday night- Jimmy John's picnic dinner compliments of my brother along with a nice stroll around the park.  I introduced my brother Ben to the movie Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief (He later read the first two books of the series.)

Saturday- Flat Top Grille with the hubby and FIL.  My hubby rarely dines on campus because he doesn't like all the student congestion. Luckily, they were also on spring break.  So, I got a special treat!  We ended the night with Cocomero and a movie with the SIL and BIL.  We watched My Week with Marilyn in our basement.

Sunday- picnic lunch with old co-workers out at Meadowbrook park

Monday- lunch out at Black Dog with Megan and a pedicure afternoon complete with Jarlings and a walk around Hessel park

Tuesday- nothing really notable

Wednesday- all day shopping marathon with Jessi.  We shopped til we dropped... we started at Maurices, then Kohls, moved on to Bed, Bath and Beyond, took a pit stop at Olive Garden.  We hit up Dollar Tree and Michaels and even though we parted, I hit up Meijer to get some awesome coupon deals.

Thursday- I visited my future ducks and bunny session site and visited a possible bridal shower prospect both in Camargo, IL.  I ended the night watching a funny chick flick.

Friday- spontaneous dinner out with Sandy at Panera- after five hours of cleaning my place.

So to recap, it was a really nice week!!

See Sat-Sunday in my later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment