Sunday, March 18, 2012

A little too much sun...

My friend and former co-worker invited me to a picnic lunch after church.  Chris and I enjoyed catching up with old friends: Jackie, Brian and their two kids as well as my friend Trisha.  We sat out enjoying the glorious weather for two hours from 1-3. My skin couldn't quite take all the exposure and turned a lobster's shade of red.  I now have a beautiful raccoon face and farmer's tan lines but the time together was so fun.  On the way home, Chris and I tried to hit up Jarling's but the line must of been 20 minutes long at least- better luck next time.  Smoothie King soothed our sweet-tooth instead.  Cooper slept in Chris' arms most of the way home but he did open his eyes for a pose for the camera.


We had a nice night together, relaxing and we slept through er watched "Tin Tin".  It wasn't quite enough to keep my attention but I'm sure that little kids would love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment