Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dinner for Three

Amy & Troy gave me the pleasure of their company for dinner this evening.  It was so great seeing them even if poor little Troy probably had some discomfort because of his freshly scraped face poor little guy.  He was so fun and it was nice getting to catch up with Amy.  I had never been to Seven Saints before and I thoroughly enjoyed their waffle fries and grilled chicken salad sandwich.  I highly recommend it and anticipate taking others back.  Amy, it's been way too long and I hope we can do this more frequently!!  ;-)

Getting ready to say goodbye after a lovely dinner date!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it was great to catch up with you! And yes, we will definitely have to do it more frequently :) I'm thinking Troy needs to meet Cooper soon too, I bet he would LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete