Sunday, March 25, 2012

Girls' weekend...

All my best college girlfriends came to visit me at my place for the end of my spring break.  What a treat to have so much love!  We went to my new fave downtown place, Seven Saints, for lunch and enjoyed the beautiful downtown Champaign weather.  We got some photos taken in downtown and out at Westside Park.  Then, we painted at The Pottery Place for a few hours.  It was a fun way to be creative while spending quality time with friends.  We watched chick flicks and stayed up late.  The girsl and I all got up early for a big french toast, eggs and bacon breakfast and made our way together to church. And, would you believe it that we made it on time with that many girls?  We ended the short get-together by eating out at City Girl's frozen yogurt and eating it outside in the glorious sunshine we've been having lately.  So much fun with the girlies!

You got to love the out-of-focus picture taken by random stranger...

Another out-of-focus picture with a poor frame taken by a stranger.  My personal fave is the keys hanging out of both pockets coupled with Jessi's refusal to look at the camera...silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment