Monday, March 19, 2012

Trying new things...

My blogging instincts have certainly been sub-par lately.  I haven't been taking pictures of each event I've done lately.  Today I had a good time with my friend Megan having lunch at Black Dog, a local bbq restaurant & bar in Urbana.  The meat was very moist but the bbq "red sauce" wasn't my fave.   Megan also exposed me to a new place to get a pedicure.  I was a bit bummed that the girl who does nail polish design was out, but the massage chair and foot spa was well worth the $25 I spent.  It was nice to give Urbana some business today!!

I got my Jarling's fix today after all and got to enjoy a fantastic stroll around Hessel Park with Megan.  I also got to ride in her fancy new vehicle!

My sister Teresa called me when I got back just in time to hang out.  We picked up Cooper from getting his haircut... so short!

Teresa and I walked a happy dog around the park and then we spent a couple of hours scrapbooking.  What a perfect way to start spring break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment