Thursday, July 31, 2014

Playdate with Megan and Madelyn

So, we've had some issues with water getting in our electrical breaker box because of a poorly designed panel.  So, we've arranged to have the power company and an electrician come out to take a look at what can be done to fix the problem.  I was unclear of how long the power would be out but I thought it would be best to plan to be out of the house when it happened so I wouldn't be opening the fridge or doing other things expecting the power to be on.  Megan happened to message me the night before that she wanted to get together.  So it worked out perfectly!

We met at Anita Purves and Madelyn got to meet the owls and turtles!  We went on a short walk and found out the power was on. (It isn't fixed yet so we will have to plan for another day with no power.)  We ended up having a picnic lunch back at our house including fresh sweet corn from my uncle's garden--- YUM!  We got to play and I even snuck in an impromptu photo session of Madelyn!  It was such a fun day!






No comments:

Post a Comment