Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Celebrating Olivia

This sweet little doll-baby is growing up so fast!

A couple of years ago, I introduced Olivia to the movie "How to Train Your Dragons".  She LOVED it! Every time she came over, she wanted to watch it.  Last winter, when I saw that they were making a second one I knew we had to go together!  We got to have a day date.  Chris watched Caleb and I got to enjoy time doing Olivia's six year old pictures (sheesh), watching a movie and playing bowling on my phone while getting food for lunch from Buffalo Wild Wings!  I had a really great time and I know she did too!

Olivia's movie review: "I think it was a teenager movie.  It was scary.  I'm glad we didn't bring Gideon."

Lets just say that the villain in this movie was much darker and wasn't just dragons that turn out to be good "dog-like" pets.  I was disappointed by how dark and sinister this was compared to the original.  Of course, in the second movie he is 20 so he had to have much more "grown-up" problems I suppose. It wasn't always five year old friendly (evil characters) but still a movie that older kids can enjoy!

And a few photos from our day together...









No comments:

Post a Comment