Monday, July 14, 2014

Sunday

So Sunday went really well for me.  Daddy got up early to work children's church. I got to sleep in a tad bit more thanks to Caleb going back to sleep.  I got up with plenty of time to take a leisurely shower and get ready for church. Church was awesome.  Thanks to the high-schoolers leading with worship, Caleb settled right in. (When I first walked in, he was crying.)  He loves the music and lights.  People around me asked to hold him and told me how wonderful he is. (I already know this but love to hear it from perfect strangers.)

We went to Panera as a family where Caleb snoozed.  Then we parted ways because Chris drove separately.  I sent him with little man and I ran to Walmart to get groceries before my client arrived. I got home a good 30 minutes before Chris.  Of course, I was ready to "lay into" him about not communicating. He had stopped into work to do one quick thing and found that he had several emails to tend to.  So, I was stressed that he didn't allow me enough time to nurse Caleb before my clients would arrive.  However, they were late. That was odd for this family as they've always been on time.  Luckily, I had the thought to check Facebook and low-and-behold they cancelled.  Bummer.

So, the day was free to do anything!  I spent the time organizing clothes- Caleb's then mine.  I have so many summer clothes that I'll have to look forward to wearing next year as they don't even get close to fitting now. I expect that by this time next year, I'll be back to my pre-baby weight. Here's to hoping!  Chris and I had a sort of date night- we worked on projects around the house together that were long overdue and that meant more to me than any night out!

Also just a cute video of my babies-

No comments:

Post a Comment