Monday, July 7, 2014

Sunday- Family Day

Sunday, we all slept a bit longer than normal.  I wasn't up and moving til after 9 am with little man.  We went to church ALL TOGETHER as a family.  Lately, it has been separate cars due to Chris volunteering.  The three of us ate at Longhorn and it was AMAZING! We had two complete strangers tell us that there was no denying Caleb's daddy.  Ha, I think he favors me.  Anyways, we went to Goodwill because I'm tired of not having shorts that fit and I bought five pairs and one shirt and one pair of paints for Chris for $27.... score!  We went to Sam's Club and got a few necessities and then headed home for the day.  It was low-key.  Daddy napped, mommy worked on pictures and cleaned the garage.  We didn't do much in the way of dinner but I still just soaked up all that family together time!  I need more days like that but I'll cherish the ones I do get.

No comments:

Post a Comment