Saturday, December 20, 2014

Baby food

Aunt Teresa popped by!

I've been very happy with making my own baby food and I'm happy to know exactly what Caleb eats.  Tonight, butternut squash.  It definitely took much longer without Chris helping me.  And butternut squash isn't exactly the easiest one I make.  It does seem to be in Caleb's top five favorites though: applesauce, peas, avocado, squash and oatmeal.

Here is me in the process but I really should have taken a shot of the other direction.  The kitchen gets crazy messy when I make this stuff.  There are blenders, cups, *FreshSqueezed, etc.


If you are curious as to how I make my food I actually stumbled across this video tonight thanks to BabyCenter.com's regular emails and this is basically very similar to how I prep my food.  Take a peek!



No comments:

Post a Comment