Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Latest Project

Q: What do you get when you combine too much going on and not enough time? 

A: 

Meet my mess!  This has been getting worse and worse this semester. My weekdays are tied up something like this:  5:50 start fighting alarm 7:30 arrive at work (well lets be honest 7:35) 5:30 arrive to pick up Caleb from daycare 9pm sleep until Caleb wakes me twice.  Weekends: fight alarm clock set appropriately to allow enough time to set up for photo session.  Spend over half my day doing photography related things Sunday: church, family time, photography related things.  Notice a trend- I fail to have down time.  A problem I'm working on fixing soon!  But this room just has become my junk room.  And let's not even tell you that I may have another junk room.  Well lets not show at least (I don't know that there will ever be hope for that room.)

Anyways, this was the progress after 1.5 hours (during Caleb's nap) yesterday.  I'm hopeful this will be more promising still after this week.  Please pray for me! ;-)

Yes, Caleb is sitting amoungst this mess

No comments:

Post a Comment