Sunday, December 28, 2014

Freezer Meals: My rendition

So my good friend has been coordinating freezer meal groups since May now.  I have learned a lot from her.  My brother was interested so I coordinated one with meals that I hope he will like.  We split the cost and it was definitely more pricey than when I've done it with larger groups.  I attribute that largely to the fact that we made food with a variety of meats: beef, pork, chicken, and turkey.  I think the food prep went fast and I had fun with my brother.  I made the pulled pork right away and it was melt-in-your-mouth amazing.  Then, I made this: BEEF STROGANOFF and it was amazing!  I loved how tender it turned out.  I just stirred in egg noodle at the end to complete the dinner.  We served it with mashed potatoes but other veggies would be good too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment