Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve & Day

Christmas came with little fanfare this year.  I was just trying not to be exhausted, yet thrilled to be off work.  My husband was not so fortunate and had to work today.  He has put in crazy amount of hours for UPS lately and I feel for him.  Caleb and I enjoyed a low-key day and even got a nap in because we knew it would be a late night.  We arrived to my brother's house so he could ride with us to Grandma's place.  Grandma made an amazing melt-in-your-mouth filet for dinner and we all enjoyed each other's company.  We went to mass and when we got back everyone tore into their gifts. It is always so much fun to see everyone for the holidays.  I'm so thankful that with all the sickness around, it didn't get to us.   I feel so blessed and thankful for all that I have!


Christmas morning we were up early to head to my mom's place.  We had a lovely cinnamon roll & egg casserole breakfast followed by tearing in the massive stack of gifts!  Caleb and myself did well this year!










No comments:

Post a Comment