Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthdays

Chris and I were born 2 years and 363 days apart. Monday, I turned 26 and today he turned 29. We celebrated mine an hour early because we were on Indiana time. Stephanie didn't miss a beat to give me a card with a gift card to get a pedicure (or at least that is what I'm using it on.) Thanks Steph! The day was good. We traveled a bit and when I got home Cooper was THRILLED to see me. Jessi made me a super cute hand-made card with Carrie-coupons good for things such as pedicures together and girl's date night. My dad & siblings took Chris and I out to Billy Barooz which of course was delicious! Service could have been a little better but at least all the water she spilled only splashed our feet. Christina made us chocolate cake so we came back for cake/ice cream and played cards- it was fun!!!

Yesterday, I got my hubby to swim with me which was a small miracle. The water was 88 perfect degrees. Tony moved his stuff in and he'll be with us for the next 8 days.

Today, Chris and I did some shopping- thanks to price-matching we saved 33%. We went out to Jupiters 2 for his b-day and he beat me terribly at air hockey, but we had a blast! (I also learned today that I won't be getting an elementary job in town as they already filled the positions- so Lord only knows what I'll do this year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment